Science Papers and Presentations
- Presentations from the IXO Science Team Meeting in Rome, available for download from the meeting page.
- X. Barcons, D. Barret, M. Bautz, J. Bookbinder, J. Bregman, T. Dotani, K. Flanagan, R Fraga-Encinas, J. Grady, H. Kunieda, D.H. Lumb, K. Mitsuda, K. Nandra, T. Ohashi, L. Piro, N. Rando, L. Strüder,
T. Takahashi, T.G. Tsuru, N.E. White (with support of the IXO-Science Definition Team, IXO-Instrument Working Group and IXO-Telescope Working Group), International X-ray Observatory (IXO) Assessment Study Report for the ESA Cosmic Vision 2015—2025
The full versions of the Yellow Book and the Technical Review Board report are available from the ESA web site.
- A. Comastri, P. Ranalli, R. Gilli, C. Vignali, M. Brusa, F. Civano, "The high-redshift Universe with the International X-ray Observatory" – arXiv:1011.1075v1
- Randall Smith, "The Potential of Future X-ray Missions" a talk given at the Accretion Processes Workshop. Download [.pdf], [.ppt]
- Presentations from the IXO meeting held on April 27-29, 2010, in Paris, France are available for download from here.
- Randall Smith´s talk "Detecting the WHIM with IXO" given at the 11th HEAD meeting, is available for download –
- Mike Garcia´s talk "Single and Binary BH Science with IXO" given at the 11th HEAD meeting, is available for download –
- Mike Garcia´s poster, covering IXO science and recent technology progress, was presented at the February 2010 Winter Conference in Astrophysics. Download the poster in [.pdf],
- IXO Presentation (Ann Hornschemeier) from the AIAA SPACE 2009 Conference & Exposition, September 14–17, 2009, Pasadena, CA [.pdf], [.ppt], [movie]
- Nicholas E. White´s presentation about IXO from the Bologna X-ray meeting— X-ray astronomy 2009: Present status, multi-wavelength approach and future perspectives, September 7–11, 2009, Bologna, Italy is available for download [.pdf], [.ppt], [movie]